Floating point subtraction rounding error (NOT display error)

Keflavich keflavich at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 18:01:43 EST 2007

The decimal package isn't what I'm looking for - I don't want to have
to retype every variable in my code, and I have arcsines showing up on
about a dozen lines right now.  It also seems like a rather
complicated way to deal with the problem; maybe I just need to
implement my own rounding code, but I figured something of that sort
must already exist.

Thanks though,
Adam