Zipfile content reading via an iterator?

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-py2 at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Dec 12 10:40:44 EST 2007

En Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:03:12 -0300, Tim Chase
<python.list at tim.thechases.com> escribió:

> As a side question, is there any catalog of Time Machine items
> (instances where folks have asked for a feature only to have the
> response be "it's already implemented in the development
> version")?  I've seen the Time Machine response several times on
> c.l.p and it would be interesting to thumb through an archive of
> the developers prescience.

Not that I know of. Quoting a message from Duncan Booth "First Python
reference to a time machine I can find is Paul Prescod in April 1998
proposing its construction, although it was obviously fully operational by
September 1998."

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2003-July/214868.html

--
Gabriel Genellina