how to pass parameter to a python script when running it in the interactive shell?

wang frank fw3 at hotmail.co.jp
Wed Dec 5 21:31:35 EST 2007

Hi,

I am debugging a python script which takes a set of paramters. In the regular shell, I type:

myscript.py --cl  --cs 5 --ce 6 --bw 7 --set 1

However I want to debug the code in the interactive python shell, I do not know how to run it. I know that
execfile("myscript.py")

will run the script. But I could not figure out how to pass those parameters.

Could some one help me to find out the solution?

Thanks

Frank