which configparse?

Shane Geiger sgeiger at ncee.net
Thu Dec 6 10:49:35 EST 2007

Best, is naturally, a somewhat subjective evaluation.  That being said,
configparser is well regarded.  I have also seen these two options that
you might want to check out:

http://wiki.woodpecker.org.cn/moin/Dict4Ini
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/configobj.html

--
Shane Geiger
IT Director

Leading the Campaign for Economic and Financial Literacy