C# and Python

subeen tamim.shahriar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 06:01:45 EDT 2007

Hi,
I am a newcomer in Python.  I am going to write a small Python
application that will run in windows xp. This application needs to
have GUI. Is it possible to make a C# application using visual studio
2005 that will call the python scripts? Let me explain more here:
My program will generate a text file of 100 - 100000 random integers,
and sort those using various sorting methods. Now I have written
separate sorting scripts in Python (quick sort, insertion sort etc.).
But I want to write the GUI and number generation program in C#.net.
When the user clicks Quick Sort button, the quicksort.py will be
called and it will sort the numbers.

regards,
Subeen