ANN: SCF released GPL

hg hg at nospam.org
Sun Aug 26 18:47:26 EDT 2007

Dear all,

I am releasing much of my work including SCF (Cross platform Smart Card
library & Tools written in Python) to the GPL license.

If interested, go to http://www.SnakeCard.com/Source.html

I am moving the doc to doxygen and cleaning up the code, so what you'll
see there will change in the course of the next few weeks - basically
can only get meaningful info on the classes hierarchy at this stage.
I am looking for a free subversion server resource to put the code ...
if you know of any.

Some of the work there will be windows-only related (GINA, activeX
components ... and not coded in Python) and the applets JavaCard and
BasicCard ... I'm releasing these during the next few days.

Regards,

hg