advice about `correct' use of decorator

Gerardo Herzig gherzig at fmed.uba.ar
Thu Aug 16 16:16:23 EDT 2007

Hi all. I guess i have a conceptual question:
Im planing using a quite simple decorator to be used as a conditional
for the execution of the function. I mean something like that:

@is_logued_in
def change_pass():
    bla
    bla

And so on for all the other functions who needs that the user is still
loged in.

where obviosly the is_logued_in() function will determine if the dude is
still loged in, and THEN execute change_pass(). If the dude is not loged
in, change_pass() is NOT executed at all. Instead, it will be redirected
to the `login' screen.

Something in my mind tells me that this is not the pythonic way...But i
like the idea, so please tell me that im in the right way :)

Cheers.
Gerardo