Jython 2.2 on Ubuntu

Neil Wallace nospam at myisp.ifyouplease.com
Wed Aug 29 10:50:06 EDT 2007

Thanks Tim,

I subscribed to the Jython group hosted by sourceforge, and they are a
great bunch of guys/gals.

Here's what I did to fix my problem.

1. removed Jython 2.1 (using Synaptic)jytho
2. added the following lines (as root) to /etc/profile
         # set PATH for Jython
             PATH=$PATH:/home/neil/jython2.2
         export PATH

I had to restart X, that's it solved!!