Wing IDE for Python v. 3.0 beta1 released

John K Masters johnmasters at oxtedonline.net
Wed Aug 1 17:28:40 EDT 2007

On 15:34 Tue 31 Jul     , Wingware wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm happy to announce the first beta release of Wing IDE 3.0.  It is
> available from http://wingware.com/wingide/beta

If their support for paid customers is anything like their support for
prospective customers then I would leave well alone.

I have been trying wing for a few days but have noticed that
auto-completion does not work on all modules. I submitted this to wing
and was told that probably my PYTHONPATH was wrong.

I subsequently submitted a question about the licensing, i.e. whether I
could use wing on a home setup using Debian Etch, where I develop my
apps, and a work setup, using Debian Etch, with no net access.

So far I have had no response

Regards, John