MsiLib

Charlie lists at liquidtrust.org
Thu Aug 23 16:37:07 EDT 2007

Quoting "Martin v. Löwis" <martin at v.loewis.de>:

> Charlie schrieb:
>> Thank you everybody for your help. It finally runs without errors and I
>> should be able to use this as I figure out more of it. I am curios if
>> there is any idea as to when GetString will be implemented?
>
> If I can find the time, it may be for Python 2.6. If not, Python 2.7,
> 3.1, or so. Faster if a patch is contributed.
>
> Regards,
> Martin

Thank you. I would be willing to help out, but as of now I have no
idea how to get started on it. If you would be willing to provide some
guidance, then I would be fine with giving it a shot if nothing more.
My guess is that it would have to implement the MsiRecordGetString
function so that it is accessible, but I don't know beyond that.

Charlie