Using python for dynamic behavior from C++

Jorgen Bodde jorgen.maillist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 09:35:17 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I am looking into using Python to introduce dynamic behavior in my
C++, e.g. something like a simulation where objects can interact with
eachother. I know Python can be called from C++, but is it possible to
call a binary compiled Python file / array from C++ ? The reason I ask
is that if my objects call a script every tick to do something, I
would not like to let the python interpreter recompile the same code
over and over again.

Any pointers to how I can do that?

Regards,
- Jorgen