Baby Steps, optionDB

W. Watson wolf_tracks at invalid.com
Thu Aug 23 07:33:14 EDT 2007

Thanks. I think I agree about the book comment. I used to dabble with Tcl/Tk
many years ago. About a year ago, I sold my only book on it. I thought I'd
never need it again! I wonder if Grayson's (e-book on his site) has improved.

After spending about 90 minutes with IDLE, I'm not real impressed. Is there
something better?

--
                          Wayne Watson (Nevada City, CA)

                        Web Page: <speckledwithStars.net>