DBUtil with modepython

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Thu Aug 2 06:36:45 EDT 2007

cpmishra wrote:
> Hi all
>        I have used DBUtil in mysql databse. when we run to program in
> dos command ,successfully run but when we run in apache server
> (locally)with modepython then given error.Pls give me suggation
>
> error:
> No module named DBUtils.PooledDB

It seems likely that the web environment doesn't include the directory
containing the DBUtils (DBUtil?) in the PYTHONPATH variable.

Try running this script as a CGI:

print "Content-Type: text/plain\n"
import os
for val in os.environ.items():
   print "%s=%s" % val

and see what PYTHONPATH looks like.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119