I Need help from all the group participants

Boris Ozegovic ninja.krmenadl at nes.com
Mon Aug 20 15:14:54 EDT 2007

dogatemycomputer at gmail.com wrote:

> I would be happy to help but I don't have a clear understand of what
> the poster needs.

Suppose you want to find out what is someone's pulse/heart rate, you can
ask question in many ways, syntaxically, but with same semantic.  One way
to find out someone's pulse is to ask: "What is John's pulse", other is
"Please, tell me, what is Jonh's pulse", or "Send me John's pulse
immediatelly!", etc.  So, if you can write some other question to find out
someone's pulse, please do, but, it would be great if your question would
have different pattern, e.g. "Please, tell me John's pulse immediatelly"
and "Tell me John's pulse right now" have the same pattern, because they
are syntaxically very alike.

--
Ne dajte da nas lažljivac Bandić truje:
http://cnn.blog.hr/arhiva-2007-06.html#1622776372