Pylons, SQLAlchemy, too many connections problem.

Adam Kubica coyote_x at artcom.pl
Fri Aug 31 08:03:48 EDT 2007

Hello.

I have pylons 0.96 (SVN) and current SQLAlchemy (0.3.10), and I have bug
that
doesn't exist earlier.

My connection code:
<code>
import sqlalchemy.mods.threadlocal
from sqlalchemy import DynamicMetaData, objectstore

metadata = DynamicMetaData( case_sensitive = False )

def db_connect( dsn ):
    engine = create_engine( dsn, echo=False, echo_pool=False,
encoding='latin2',  convert_unicode=True )
    metadata.connect( engine )
</code>

command "netstat -an|grep 5432|grep ESTABLISHED|wc -l" displays one
more connection after each refresh of page until I have exceptions
such as:

sqlalchemy.exceptions.DBAPIError: (Connection failed)
(OperationalError) FATAL: sorry, too many clients already

What is wrong?