IDE for Python

I V ivlenin at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 01:31:57 EDT 2007

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:23:25 -0300, Ricardo Aráoz wrote:
> 	Do you know if for in-house development a GPL license applies? (Qt4
> and/or Eric4).

(I'm not sure if I've understood your question right)

If you distribute an app that _uses_ PyQT, you have to comply with the GPL
(or buy a license from Trolltech), but note that this doesn't really have
anything to do with Eric4. Running Eric4 doesn't require a license (either
the GPL or Trolltech), and code you write using Eric4 doesn't have to be
licensed according to the GPL either.