Important Research Project

E.D.G. edgrsprj at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 30 22:04:31 EDT 2007

"CBFalconer" <cbfalconer at yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:46D6CA0E.E66ED5C8 at yahoo.com...
> "E.D.G." wrote:

> Where is Perl described in the C standard?  This seems rather OT.

It has been my experience that a person who is an expert with one computer
language can usually do reasonably well when working with other languages.
I am trying to find some people who can assist with getting a Perl program
running.  It would probably be easier for expert programmers in any language
to help with this type of work compared with people such as myself who are
not experts in any programming language.