I Need help from all the group participants

Boris Ozegovic ninja.krmenadl at nes.com
Mon Aug 20 16:21:27 EDT 2007

Jason wrote:

> I wonder what John's pulse is?  Display John's pulse.  I need to know
> John's pulse.  How many beats per minute is John's heart going?
> What's John's pulse rate?  How fast is John's heart rate?  How fast is
> John's blood pumping?  What is the rate of John's heart?  What is the
> rate of John's pulse?  How fast is John's heart beating?  What is the
> frequency of John's heart pulses?  What is the frequency of John's
> cardiac cycle?  How fast is John's cardiac cycle?  What is the rate of
> John's pulse?  I want the result of John's auscultation.  Give me
> John's heart beats, or give John death!

Wow!  Thank you very much!

> If you're trying to do some natural language processing, you should

I'm doing project in AIML, www.alicebot.org/ , which will do all behind
work for me, and I only need to combine patterns, for example (if you are
interested  :) http://www.pandorabots.com/botmaster/en/tutorial?ch=6 , you
can see how AIML works.  Unfortunetly, the problem with NLP, and AIML, is
that you need programmer and someone with linguistic skills.  :)

--
Ne dajte da nas lažljivac Bandić truje:
http://cnn.blog.hr/arhiva-2007-06.html#1622776372