Drawing a graph

baalbek rcs at bgoark.no
Sat Aug 18 18:05:27 EDT 2007

Ghirai wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> I need to draw a graph, 2 axes, 2D, nothing fancy.
> One of the axes is time, the other one is a series of integers.
>
> I don't care much about the output format.
>
> Are there any specialized libraries for this, or should i use PIL?
>
> Thanks.

Hey dude, why don't you just bite the bullet and implement your own
plotting classes using wxPython? For your need (nothing fancy, as you
said), relying on your own work is better, and making Python/wxPython
plots is not really difficult. I myself have implemented a complete
stock graphing application in Python using wxPython, including
candlesticks and the works. In the long run, you will be better of
relying on your own effort/understanding, believe me.

Good luck!

Baalbek