beginner, idiomatic python

bambam david at asdf.asdf
Sun Aug 26 23:18:14 EDT 2007

Thank you, I have been through the tutorial several times, I guess
I'm just not smart enough. Perhaps I have been led astray by what
I read here?

My code started like this:

for i in range(self.parent.GetPageCount()):

I was asked:

>Does page count change? i.e. is it necessary to retrieve it in every loop

Is self.parent.GetPageCount() 'retrieved every loop'?

Steve.

news:mailman.13.1188182594.28954.python-list at python.org...