Best programs written completly in Python

Franz Steinhäusler franz.steinhaeusler at gmx.at
Sun Aug 5 08:44:55 EDT 2007

On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 12:14:38 +0200, Franz Steinhäusler
<franz.steinhaeusler at gmx.at> wrote:

>Hello NG,
>
>wWhat are the best programs in your opinion, written entirly
>in pyhton, divided into categories like:

Many thanks,

The restriction, I want, is to comply the programs written in pygame,
pygtk, wxPython, tkinter or console programs.

There are really "high sophisticated" programs, if you don't mind my
naming it so, as:

XPN newsreader, Boa Constructor, many pygame programs,
gtkrawgallery, cornice graphics viewer, ...

I'm only interested to have a list, or even help to
extend an existing one.

On wxPython, there also exist such a list:

http://wiki.wxpython.org/wxPythonPit_Apps
--
Franz Steinhaeusler