how to convert a c program to java program

Matt McCredie mccredie at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 16:11:34 EDT 2007

> I heard I need to port C program to JPython first and compile it to native
> JAVA.  I don't know
> anything about JPython.  Is there a tool to do the porting?  If not, what is
> the quickest way to learn
> JPython?

I'm assuming that you are refering to Jython. You probably want to
start by learning Python, since Jython is essentially just an
implementation of Python written in Java. I'm not sure why you need to
involve Jython at all though. Syntax wise there are many more
similarities between C and Java than there are between C and Python or
Python and Java. Anyway, if you want to learn Python try one of these:
http://python.org/doc/tut/ or http://www.diveintopython.org/.

Matt