Auto run/Timer

Irmen de Jong irmen.NOSPAM at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 4 13:44:53 EDT 2007

Rohan wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like my script to run once a week with out any external
> interference.
> More like a timer. Can it be done in python or should some other shell
> scripting be used.
> If anyone knows anything please let me know.

Have a look at my 'kronos' task scheduler, available from:
http://www.razorvine.net/downloads.html

Things like this do require a Python process to be running all the time,
for obvious reasons. If you don't want that, you'll have to use a task
scheduler tool that your operating system provides (cron, for instance).

--irmen