python 2.5 bug

Ricardo Aráoz ricaraoz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 15:21:44 EDT 2007

Dustan wrote:
> On Aug 11, 12:32 am, Thorsten Kampe <thors... at thorstenkampe.de> wrote:
>> 4. don't do something you don't fully understand (in this case
>>    installing Python 2.5 and uninstalling Python 2.4)
>
> If we were all limited by that rule, none of us would never have used
> a computer in the first place. Operating a computer is a learning
> experience, no matter what level you're at (although admittedly the
> lessons learned can sometimes be hurtful).

Hi, I'm new to python. I'm male 48yo have a daughter, divorced. Live in
BA. Read Introduct me python and am at page 56 of shafting python the
right way. Have 220v alternate current (notice ! not 110v), my computer
is dirty, used to be whitish, got an epson printer (stylus c65). My
computer table is wood and some plastic. It's 16:05 and we are +4GMT
here, temp is 17Centigrades and no wind.
Ok. The question is....... shit, I forgot the question! Get to you later.

;c)