testing

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Wed Aug 8 17:49:25 EDT 2007

nikolay marinov <n.marinov at sistechnology.com> writes:

> Hi,there.I'm a young tester (4 months,still learning what is "testing
> >  software!?!"). I work on Linux and i write my tests with Python.

[many more lines of quoted text]

Is this a response to another message? I didn't see any parts of the
message written by you, only paragraphs of quoted text.

--
 \        "The World is not dangerous because of those who do harm but |
  `\      because of those who look at it without doing anything."  -- |