question

Shawn Milochik Shawn at Milochik.com
Mon Aug 20 11:45:42 EDT 2007

<snip>
> And Shawn, I didn't post any of my work because the network I work on
> isn't
> connected to the internet. So it didn't seem constructive to re-type
> all of my
> failed code just to satisfy your "standards" of proving that I've been
> trying to
> hack this myself for the past few days. All in all, thanks for your,
> uhhhh,
> constructive comments.
>
> --

Your original post said clearly that you didn't post your code because
it didn't work. That's a completely different reason/excuse than "no
Internet connection so I didn't want to re-type it." So either you're
lying or lazy, and in either case I don't appreciate your snarky
comments about my "uhhh constructive" comments.

Don't get me wrong -- I'm not saying you're definitely being
dishonest, but you have to admit that the appearance you gave is
questionable, and questionable behavior on lists like this gets
questioned.

Just so this isn't interpreted badly and doesn't start a flame-war, I
will just give up and say that if there was a misunderstanding it was
on my end, and I apologize. I just wanted to respond to your
passive-aggressive attack, since I'm a friendly, helpful person and
don't want to be unfairly labled as "uhhh constructive."