Configuring apache to execute python scripts using mod_python handler

jeffmess at gmail.com jeffmess at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 07:56:09 EDT 2007

Hi Joe

You'd probably have better luck posting this to the mod python mailing
list. Did you name your python script mptest.py and did you remember
to restart Apache when you edited the httpd.conf file? If so then I
don't see any reason why it shouldn't work although I've never tried
mod_python under a Windows environment.

Regards

Jeffrey van Aswegen