output object fields into a file

Alex lluumb at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 21:17:37 EDT 2007

Hello,  I am rather new to python.  Maybe my thinking is in the
paradigm of C++, that makes me hard to make sense of some python
scripts (interacting with C# code) written by my colleague.  I am
thinking of outputting all objects and their fields of each script
into a file.  The tricky part is I am NOT quite sure of the type of
the fields.  How can I output these objects and their fields into an
external file.  Any code sample would be highly appreciated !!!

Alex