Devloper Wanted For Debugging / Optimizing

Robert Rawlins - Think Blue robert.rawlins at thinkbluemedia.co.uk
Fri Aug 3 11:53:37 EDT 2007

Hello Chaps,

I've been writing (with your help) a small application over the past couple
of months but I'm really struggling to iron out all of the creases and its
seems to spring a few memory leaks that I'm unable to find and plug. It's
only a small app, around 500 lines of code I would guess, aside from the
usual python type things it deals with dbus and XML parsing using element
tree, But it's for an embedded Linux platform so keeping it lightweight and
memory leak free is an absolute must.

Is anyone interested to take this small project on to have a look at my
code? Perhaps give me a little bit of advice on where I'm going wrong?

I would be willing to pay someone for their much needed time to get the
final few creases ironed out, this isn't really stuff we can deal with on
the boards so something private is a must, hence I'm exploring the idea of a
paid contract.

If anyone is interested then please feel free to contact me off list.

Thanks again guys,

Rob