wxPython before MainLoop

Bjoern Schliessmann usenet-mail-0306.20.chr0n0ss at spamgourmet.com
Tue Aug 14 16:27:25 EDT 2007

[david] wrote:
> Steve, it wasn't me that raised the comparison
> with MFC. If you don't think that's a helpful
> comparison, why not reply to that post instead?

It _was_ a comparison, saying that they follow similar principles.
You twisted this comparison by saying wxPython was an imitation of
MFC. You ignored the fact that your problem is solved by MFC in a
similar way, just as in every other GUI toolkit other posters here
and me know of.

> I don't mind Björn's suggestion that I don't
> know what I'm talking about,

Where did I write this?

> because I started it by telling him he was wrong.

Excuse me, where am I wrong?

Björn

--
BOFH excuse #163: