Wing IDE for Python v. 3.0 beta1 released

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Wed Aug 1 18:23:01 EDT 2007

Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
> On Wednesday 01 August 2007 13:53, Robert Dailey wrote:
>> He's secretly an employee of Wing IDE in disguise!!!
>
> Sorry to destroy your conspiracy theories, but no, I've never been employed
> by Wing IDE in any fashion, nor have I ever received any monetary
> compensation from them in any form.  Just a satisfied user.  That's all.

Me too, and I have to say the response I have had to all my technical
support requests has been first-class. Maybe they are busy because
they're in beta? I know they aren't the largest company, but they can
stand comparison with most when it comes to support.

I can't think of any other products I use where you can contact the
support team from right inside the software. And get answers without
paying per-incident support fees!

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119