SciPy's site is down

Robert Kern robert.kern at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:39:16 EDT 2007

a.harrowell at gmail.com wrote:
> Can anyone else not reach scipy.org?

It's working for me. Of course, I'm 50 feet away from it. <sshing to somewhere
remote> But I can also reach it from elsewhere, too.

> Am trying to install scipy and
> numpy. Further, is there an equivalent of numpy that will install
> correctly on Python 2.5 on WinVista?

If you can connect again to scipy.org, please tell us the problems you've had
installing numpy on Vista at numpy-discussion at scipy.org. I believe that someone
has mentioned that the binary installer worked fine for them.

  http://scipy.org/Mailing_Lists

--
Robert Kern

 an underlying truth."