RTF 2 Tiff

cjankowski at hbr-inc.com cjankowski at hbr-inc.com
Tue Aug 7 10:09:07 EDT 2007

On Aug 6, 4:04 pm, Larry Bates <larry.ba... at websafe.com> wrote:
> cjankow... at hbr-inc.com wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I am trying to convert an RTF file to a Tiff image using Python.  This
> > process will convert several hundred images daily.  Currently I am
> > able to get the RTF file into a text format using Rtf2Txt.py, but I
> > loose the images contained in the RTF file.  I have the same problem
> > when I convert to .HTML using Rtf2Html.py.  I do not have a sample
> > that I can share because of HIPPA regulations.  Can anyone please help
> > me?
>
> > Thanks,
>
> > Chris J.
>
> Google turns up lots of solutions, but you didn't tell us what operating system
> you are running on.  Most likely you will want to automate one of the off-the
> shelf solutions rather than trying to roll your own.
>
> -Larry

We are running Windows Operating Systems.  I was not able to find
anything that actually would convert the images via command line or
interface.  I tried a couple of boxed solutions and they only convert
the text portions.  I would perfer to not reinvent the wheel.  I did
find someone has created RTF's using Python and images, but I need to
reverse the process.

Thanks again,

Chris J.