decorators - more than just syntactic sugar

Kay Schluehr kay.schluehr at gmx.net
Mon Aug 13 02:27:14 EDT 2007

On Aug 11, 8:30 pm, Helmut Jarausch <jarau... at skynet.be> wrote:

> How can I find out the predefined decorators?

I dare to say that's not easy. Since decorators are just(?)
syntactical sugar they don't obtain a particular semantics expressed
by distinctive declarative elements. Unlike generators which can be
identified looking for a yield expression a decorator can be
identified syntactically just when it is used. However this might be
sufficient, depending on your intention?