question

CarpeSkium at gmail.com CarpeSkium at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 14:02:17 EDT 2007

"I've parsed a webpage into a text file. In doing so, I've kept all
the text I'm interested in, and removed all the text I don't want. My
result is a text file that is comma-separated. However, the text file
is one, very long, single string. I need to substitute every eighth
(8th) comma with a new line ("\n"). I've tried regular expressions,
but don't know how to make this happen on only every eighth comma. I'd
post my code, but none of it works. Thanks for the help."