Extending Python by Adding Keywords & Data types

Bjoern Schliessmann usenet-mail-0306.20.chr0n0ss at spamgourmet.com
Wed Aug 1 06:36:50 EDT 2007

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amateur>
| Most commonly an amateur is understood to be someone who does
| something without pay or formal training. Conversely, a
| professional is someone who has received training in a particular
| area and who also makes a living from it.

So, you're not being paid coding in Python, and/or have
no "official" training. Many readers of this list share this
situation, me too.

> could you please be more specific.

I return the question. Your statements are most vague. Please give
an example of what you try to realise.

> For new data types, you had asked to implement the classes. I
> intend to use C for implementing these data types. So where do i
> need to implement these classes ie under which file or module in
> the python package.

Please do yourself a favor and read. Feel free to ask again for
specific problems.

http://docs.python.org/tut/node3.html
http://docs.python.org/tut/node11.html

Regards,