win32com problem: more than one instance

Stefan Schukat SSchukat at dspace.de
Fri Aug 31 12:05:37 EDT 2007

Hello Thomas,

excel registers its COM objects with REGCLS_SINGLEUSE that means one COM
object is created
per process. In Solidworks it seems that that they register with
REGCLS_MULTIPLEUSE, which means
on process can serve more than one COM object. Hence you have no chance
to get multiple instances
running in any COM client.

	Stefan