I need help speeding up an app that reads football scores andgenerates rankings

Lincoln Rozelle rozelles at btinternet.com
Mon Aug 6 09:21:07 EDT 2007

Hey Terry

I got your name from the following page:

http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2007-May/438521.html

I'm interested in producing a web-app for football games that runs in
python.
When I talk about football, since I'm in Europe though, I mean soccer.

Which football do you mean?

Lincoln

Lincoln Rozelle
0131 221 9954
0781 313 2537
rozelles at btinternet.com
http://www.ilkindustries.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are strictly
confidential and intended only for use by the addressee/s unless
otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient any use,
dissemination printing or copying is strictly prohibited and an
infringement of copyright. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please let us know.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/2/210/206