creating a tar file with python

Carsten Haese carsten at uniqsys.com
Fri Aug 24 14:54:26 EDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-08-24 at 12:18 -0400, Brian McCann wrote:
> Ed, Carsten, Steve,
>
> I don’t care if  Steve Holden is the python God himself,
> He's a rude, arrogant, vulgar human who shows his true level
> of intellect by his use of profanity

That is your opinion of Steve, and you are entitled to your opinion.
Those of us who have known him longer have a very different opinion of
him.

You are coming off as a disrespectful, clueless, mindless, thankless,
spoiled brat. I'm not saying that that's what you are in real life.
You're probably a nice person to work with in real life. I'm just
pointing out what kind of opinion one might form of you based on your
output on this thread.

Now, please, let's all take a deep breath, calm down, and keep in mind
that we are all human beings, we make mistakes, and we all have feelings
that can get hurt. Most importantly, let's keep in mind that the limited
medium of an Internet mailing list paints a very skewed picture of who
we are, and we should give each other the benefit of the doubt as much
as possible. Ultimately, we're all here to talk about Python and help
each other out.

Thanks for listening. Peace,

--
Carsten Haese