Misleading wikipedia article on Python 3?

Istvan Albert istvan.albert at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:50:40 EDT 2007

On Aug 8, 12:08 pm, Paul Boddie <p... at boddie.org.uk> wrote:

> However, for every enthusiast of one approach, there
> will always be an enthusiast for another (see point #6):

True.

For example I for one also like the way the current print adds a
newline, the vast majority of the time that is exactly what I want. I
don't know if this will be kept when print becomes a function (might
be that some default parameters make it work the same way)

Which reminds me of an experience I had when I originally learned how
to program in Pascal, then moved on to C. At first it felt wrong that
I had to include the "\n" to print a new line at the end, seemed
unreadable (Pascal had separate functions: write and a writeln for
it). Today I'd consider it appallingly bad design to have separate
functions for such a small difference.

i.