Important Research Project

E.D.G. edgrsprj at ix.netcom.com
Thu Aug 30 21:55:43 EDT 2007

"dave_w" <dave.willmer at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:1188500139.411988.127100 at q5g2000prf.googlegroups.com...

My main Perl program is presently about 3500 lines of code long and 160 KB
in size. So I am not too anxious to translate it into another language.

The problem I am having is largely with the mechanics of linking modules to
the Perl compiler etc.  So I am looking for experts who can help with
cookbook instructions, start with step 1, step 2, step 3 etc.

With trying to find a chart program to use for example, there appear to be a
number of them.  But from examining their instructions it looks like most of
them must also be linked to a third program called Gnuplot.  And that
increases the complexity of getting something running.