Python script for mobile platforms -- suggested?

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 22:58:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm currently developing a game for a cell phone. The game has a GUI system
that's currently using XML to define the individual menus. Basically this
means that for every single menu the user goes to, it loads and parses an
XML file. Would using Python Script instead of XML be a reasonable
replacement, or would it be even slower? I've read various articles online
but I'm still curious to hear what everyone has to say here.

Thanks.