Asking all python programmers.

Shawn Milochik Shawn at Milochik.com
Tue Aug 28 11:22:04 EDT 2007

On 8/27/07, Lamonte Harris <pyth0nc0d3r at gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay,  I know you've guys told me millions of times to read the manual I've
> read a lot of it.  What do you recommend studying the most? Python is my
> goal for the next year in the half. :)
>
> --

Some notes on your question:

"You've guys" is nonsensical.
Your first sentence is a run-on sentence.
Your e-mail address identifies you as an immature script-kiddie.
"Year in the half" is nonsensical.

Okay, so why am I "picking on you"? Because I want to help. Present
yourself in this way, and you're not going to get as much help from
intelligent people as you would if they saw you were worth their time.

You are either going to get angry at me or you're going to think about
this. If you're angry then I can't help you. If you actually care how
people see you, you will get further in life in general.

To answer the question I think you were trying to ask, a combination
of "The Python Cookbook" and "Dive Into Python" should get you started
in doing amazing things with Python. The latter is available for free
online.

Take some pride in the way you write. It will pay off.

Shawn