PyCon 2008 - Call for Tutorial Ideas

Jeff McNeil jeff at jmcneil.net
Wed Aug 15 09:06:10 EDT 2007

Now, I'm not sure if this has been covered in great detail anywhere,
but I'd love to see something touching on interoperability with .Net
web services.

I've had a lot of success getting Python moved into our organization,
but this is where it gets difficult.  While I'm product focused, our
business focused groups rely very heavily on .Net, WS-*, WCF, and
SOAP.

It's one thing to get ZSI working with simple SOAP calls, it's quite
another to tie into a large-scale .Net based system.  I've managed to
get it working where I need to, but if I've found it difficult, I'm
sure others have as well.

Just an idea!

Jeff