I am giving up perl because of assholes on clpm -- switching to Python

Danyelle Gragsone ladynikon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 23:08:42 EDT 2007

In most of the technical computer newsgroups which I frequent, there is
a handful of knowledgeable and helpful but irritable regulars, and often
one or two saints who contribute usefully, ignore rudeness and almost
never post off topic.

Ain't that the truth!!
You will find rudeness everywhere you go.  If you really like the
language.  Don't let party poopers spoil your fun.  Always demand
respect.  But if you don't get it.. it is not the end of the world.  I
have also learned that text has little emotion.  I have actually had
to pull some people aside as ask them about a post directed towards
me.