wxPython before MainLoop

david david at nospam.spam
Mon Aug 13 20:52:59 EDT 2007

Well yes, I have tried this app with native windows,
and I know how to do it.

But if all wxPython can offer is a poor imitation
of MFC, I'm better off using MFC aren't I?

And too all those people who wrote back to insist
that users MUST explicitly build a multi-threaded
framework for wxPython:

It's supposed to already be a framework :~)

(david)