Python and Javascript equivalence

Steve Holden steve at holdenweb.com
Mon Apr 23 08:17:23 EDT 2007

Sam the Cat wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> I am writing some COM code in Python to control photoshop.  Several
> functions of PS require an "Array" argument.  In the examples of VBscript or
> javascript the Array type is used.  I have tried what would appear to be the
> equivalent in Python -- Lists and Tuples -- but to no avail.  Anyone have
> any insight  on what via the COM interface is equivalent to an Array in
> javascript ?

The nest way to approach an answer to your question would be for you to
post a VB snippet from one of the examples together with your attempt to
do the same thing in Python plus the error traceback (or other such
messages as you may see) generated when your attempts fails.

Otherwise the question is just a bit too broad to give an answer.

regards
  Steve
--
Steve Holden       +44 150 684 7255  +1 800 494 3119
Skype: holdenweb     http://del.icio.us/steve.holden