While we're talking about annoyances

Ben Finney bignose+hates-spam at benfinney.id.au
Sun Apr 29 07:53:04 EDT 2007

"BJörn Lindqvist" <bjourne at gmail.com> writes:

> On the other hand, there seem to be some progress that could be made
> to reduce the amount of work in writing documentation.
> Documentation in Esperanto instead of English maybe?

Lojban <URL:http://www.lojban.org/> is both easier to learn world-wide
than Euro-biased Esperanto, and computer-parseable. Seems a better[0]_
choice for computer documentation to me.

..  _[0] ignoring the fact that it's spoken by even fewer people than
         Esperanto.

--
 \             "The greater the artist, the greater the doubt; perfect |
  `\       confidence is granted to the less talented as a consolation |