Python and JMS?

Leonard J. Reder reder at ieee.org
Sun Apr 15 21:01:41 EDT 2007

Thanks Jarek,

Yes indeed, we are using ActiveMQ and I did see the StomPy python
package.  But I also saw that it said stomp was done as a student
project that ended.  Maybe I will try hjb for now - all I need to do
is listen for messages on a certain topic.

Maybe some of our internal people will pick stom and make it better for
the future though.

Len

--
Leonard J. Reder