shelve error

7stud bbxx789_05ss at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 9 01:08:30 EDT 2007

> Discussion subject changed to "Python universal build, OSX 10.3.9 and undefined symbols when
> linking" by David Pratt

What gives?  How come you can change the title of my thread?

On Apr 8, 8:14 pm, a... at mac.com (Alex Martelli) wrote:
> But if you open an errata for the missing explanation for the different
> default value of the flag argument (use URL
> <http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pythonian2/errata/>), I'll be glad to
> fix it for the next printing...

In my opinion, the most valuable thing you could do for a next
printing would be to expand the index to 3 times its current length.
As it is now, I think the index is woefully inadequate, which I find
surprising for a reference book.  I haven't been able to find 3/4 of
the things I have looked up in the index.  For instance __get__(),
__set__(), and sorted() are nowhere to be found in the index.

Also, the book is brand new, yet the cover has completely separated
from the spine of the book, and now the cover is only attached to the
first and last pages with a bit of glue.